Do You Have Good Customer Service Skills and An Outgoing Personality?
Then Come Join The Mark McLarty Toyota Team!
We are looking for Client Advisors
Do you have experience selling phones,
insurance, clothes, waiting tables or just dealing with the public?
Are you interested in a career that offers advancement potential? Are you energetic, enthusiastic, and articulate?Are willing to work hard to achieve success? Would like to become part of one of the largest businesses in the world? Then this may be the job for you!
Whether you are an entry level or seasoned client advisor, this is an outstanding opportunity to start a rewarding career. We offer competitive salary plus commission, great benefits, and a fun, professional work environment!
We are building an ALL-STAR TEAM with lots of opportunity for growth!
will be provided with the training and tools necessary for success. Hard work,
a positive attitude, and being a self-starter are though. Bilingual ability is a plus!
Client Advisor - Job Responsibilities:
· Maintain Customer Satisfaction scores at or above company standards.
· Greet customer and determine make, type, and quality of vehicle desired.
· Explain features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on road.
· Suggest optional equipment for customer to purchase.
· Compute price and complete necessary paperwork.
· Arrange for delivery and registration of vehicle.
· Engage in business development - maintain sales leads.
· Build relationships with the customers.
· Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle.
Job Benefits: We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. We believe in employee development through training and advancement from within. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
· Salary plus Commission
· Medical plus Dental and Vision
· 401(k) Program!
· Paid Vacation!
· 5 Day Work Week!
· Excellent training programs.
· Guaranteed Pay During Training.
· Opportunities for career advancement.
To set up your interview, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE DO NOT SHOW UP WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT*